Representing Landlords And Commercial Tenants in New York
At Gettinger Waldinger & Monteleone, LLP, our attorneys offer knowledgeable representation to both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing arrangements. We provide the legal solutions our clients need to protect their business interests and rights, either as a property owner or the tenant of commercial property. Our firm has represented clients throughout the New York Metropolitan Area in these matters, and we are equipped with the experience to craft innovative remedies for an efficient resolution.
For more information about landlord-tenant solutions, please contact our law offices at 914-595-1468.
Commercial Landlord-Tenant Disputes And Eviction Law
Some of the most common landlord-tenant issues to arise include:
- Lease disputes – The terms of the lease dictate the rights and responsibilities of the landlord and tenant. If one party violates the terms of the lease, we can assist in seeking remedies under the lease or under New York’s landlord-tenant laws.
- Lease drafting and negotiation – Leases set clear expectations for both the landlord and the renter throughout the course of their relationship. A properly crafted lease should clearly define the rates, rights and responsibilities for each party. We assist landlords and tenants in creating and negotiating leases that protect their investments.
- Damaged property – If a renter damages the property, the landlord has certain legal rights as a property owner. Our team will help you understand your options for seeking compensation for the damage done to the property.
- Maintenance and repairs – We ensure that the responsible parties take appropriate action to keep the property in proper condition, including conducting inspections, maintenance and repairs.
- Eviction – We represent both landlords and commercial tenants in disputes that have escalated to the point of eviction. This includes determining the proper procedures and taking appropriate actions to protect our clients’ interests while protecting the rights of all involved.
No matter what your landlord-tenant dispute, we are prepared to assist you in determining the
legal solutions you need. Call our law firm today to learn how we can assist.