Monteleone, Gregory A.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Zoning & Planning
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Vehicle Traffic Matters
Gregory A. Monteleone practices in the areas of real estate and business law, handling a variety of complex residential and commercial sales, purchase transactions, commercial leasing matters, and the sale and purchase of local businesses, including the purchase and sale of restaurants and bars in Westchester and Putnam County.
Mr. Monteleone represents the purchasers and sellers of some of the largest estate properties in the area, as well as more modest homes, all in a professional and discreet manner. He can provide expertise and guidance in navigating and resolving multiple zoning issues that may affect large residential and commercial properties. To that end, Mr. Monteleone regularly appears before local Planning and Zoning Boards, and in local Justice Courts where he also represents clients with Vehicle and Traffic issues throughout Westchester and Putnam County. He has guided both first time homeowners and seasoned individuals buying second homes or weekend homes in the area.
Mr. Monteleone is active in the local community. He is the current President of Northern Westchester Bar Association, Chairman of the Town of Lewisboro Open Space, and Preserves Advisory Committee. He acts as the Town Prosecutor for the Town of Lewisboro and is the former Special Counsel for the Town of Lewisboro Planning Board. He has also acted as Special Prosecutor in the Town of Bedford.
Mr. Monteleone is proud to be Past President of the Board of Directors of the Country Children's Center, one of the largest not-for-profit childcare centers in Westchester County. He also has the privilege to be an Advisory Board Member of the Lewisboro Land Trust.
- St. John's University School of Law
- The Catholic University of America, Washington, District of Columbia
- Major: History
- Major: Business Management
- New York, 1991
- Connecticut, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1991
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 1991 to Present
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member, 1995 to Present
- Northern Westchester Bar Association, President, 2000 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Monteleone & Monteleone, Partner, 2000 to 2016
- Law Offices of Gary A. Cusano, Senior Trial Attorney, 1995 to 2000
- Town of Lewisboro Open Space, Chairman
- Lewisboro Land Trust, Advisory Board Member
- Member, Tompkins Bank Business Development Board
- Bedford Self Storage
- Fairfield County Bank
- Tompkins Bank
- Truck Restaurant
- Tompkins Bank