Mona Shapiro participates each year as a Judge in the High School Mock Trial Tournament under the auspices of the Westchester County Bar Association. Here she is with the 2019 team from Ursuline Academy.
To The Community
- Do you have to pay your parents’ debts when they die?
- Does New York require a real estate attorney when closing on a house?
- Crucial considerations when deciding your business structure
- Why New Yorkers should know about the estate tax cliff
- Should you consider leaving unequal bequests to your children?