Serving Clients Throughout Westchester County and the Lower Hudson Valley
At Shapiro Gettinger & Waldinger, LLP, our estate planning attorneys carefully build wills, trusts, and estates that align with the financial and personal goals of our clients and their loved ones, with an eye to minimizing taxes.
We use our knowledge and experience in a variety of legal areas to meet the often complex needs of our clients. We bring both business strategy experience and technological awareness to help plan and manage trusts with a high level of quality and efficiency.
We partner with clients as they work through the following issues:
- Preparation of a will or a trust
- Estate and gift planning, including tax-related and non-tax aspects
- Probate of wills and administration of estates, and resolution of disputes with state and federal taxing authorities
- Planning for incapacity, including living wills, health care proxies, and powers of attorney
In the event of death, our New York estate planning lawyers dedicate themselves to counseling our clients through a difficult time. We understand the inevitable confusing, and often complex issues involving death and the process that follows. Our lawyers bring sympathy and experience as we assist each unique family through these important transitions.
Other Asset Preservation and Probate Matters
- Estate administration and the administration of living trusts and testamentary trusts
- Elder law
- Guardianship and conservatorship proceedings
Experienced Mount Kisco Wills and Trust Attorney
From offices in Mount Kisco, New York, our lawyers advise and represent clients in communities throughout Westchester County and the Lower Hudson Valley. Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced Westchester County estate planning attorney at our firm today.