Important Covid-19 Information
We recognize that our immediate Westchester County community and the world at large are facing unique and unforseen challenges. While the health and safety of our clients, colleagues, and staff are our top priority, we remain committed to supporting your legal needs as they may arise.
Our office remains fully operational. In the event of any necessary closure, we are prepared to remotely provide all services necessary to continue to represent our clients.
As long as our office remains open, please respect our requirement that “Persons at Risk” should not come to the office. Such persons are:
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has come into direct contact with someone who has tested positive;
- People who have traveled in the last 14 days to China, Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea or any country the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention deems to have had sustained spread of coronavirus;
- Anyone who has lived with or had direct contact with such travelers in the past 14 days;
- Anyone directed by a doctor, hospital or health agency to quarantine, isolate or self-monitor at home by a doctor; and
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms.
We look forward to continuing to serve you during this challenging time.